Why Community Hospice of Texas?
Although Federal and State Regulations dictate core services and standards for all licensed hospice agencies, Community Hospice of Texas offers these additional advantages to those whom we serve:
• Affiliated with trusted hospitals: Harris Methodist, Arlington Memorial, Huguley Health System, and Providence Healthcare Network.
• Texas’ largest provider of nonprofit hospice services enabling us to provide lowering staffing ratios, special programs, and services to indigent patients.
• 3 Inpatient Hospice facilities and or units offering inpatient care, respite, transitional care and short-term residential care.
• Child-life specialist available to assist patients and families as well as children enrolled in hospice or children experiencing the loss of a loved one.
• Contracted with over 40 insurance companies in addition to accepting Medicare and Medicaid.
• Comprehensive bereavement programs with multiple monthly activities, informative newsletters, and ongoing grief support groups.
• Unique programs to serve our community, because your life matters to us.