Choices For Giving
At Community Hospice of Texas, we are grateful for the generous contributions of donors who endorse the expert care and support we provide to families throughout North Central Texas. Your support enables our team of healthcare professionals to further our mission of providing care to everyone regardless of ability to pay.
Consider making a contribution to Community Hospice of Texas. There are many ways you can give. Choices for giving include, but are not limited to:
• Memorial and honorary gifts - If you have a family member or friend whose life has been touched by Community Hospice of Texas, we hope you'll consider making a gift to us in honor of that person. Providing a gift establishes a living tribute that allows you to honor a loved one, support our continuing efforts and receive personal financial benefits from your contribution. By making a gift in your name or the name of a loved one, you can inspire philanthropy in others.
• Bequests – Through a bequest, you have the ability to contribute stocks, bonds or other assets through a provision in your will. When you remember Community Hospice of Texas in your will, you will support our mission after you have gone.
• Restricted gifts – Designate a gift to support one of our hospice houses, the Community Hospice of Texas Hospice House in Burleson or Community Hospice of Texas Hospice House Downtown in Fort Worth. At our hospice houses, we can provide expert inpatient care and support in a comfortable, home-like setting for those who are unable to remain in their own home.
• Permanent Memorials
- Brick memorial garden and tree of life with brass leaf at our CHOT Hospice House in Burleson
- Glass plaque memorials at Community Hospice of Texas Downtown Fort Worth.
• Employee Matching
- We will partner with your employeer to be included in their giving campaigns.
These permanent memorials may be purchased to honor your loved ones memory. We will engrave or print an inscription of your choice based on the memorial. Please inquire our Corporate office at (817) 870-2795 or at either of our Hospice Houses.
To learn more about ways to contribute to Community Hospice of Texas that meet the needs of you and your family, contact our Development Department.