As the largest not-for-profit hospice in Texas since 1996, Community Healthcare of Texas/Providence Hospice is committed to providing compassionate end-of-life care services to every patient and family who needs our support.
Thanks to the generosity of donors, each year, we provide more than $1 million in uncompensated care to families who either had no insurance or are underinsured.Donate Today
In addition, we offer extensive grief care support programs free of charge to our patient families as well as anyone in the community who enters the journey of healing and transition after the death of a loved one.
Your financial contribution to Community Healthcare of Texas/Providence Hospice allows us to make all of our programs and services available to everyone throughout the 25 counties we serve in the North Central Texas area. As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, all contributions to Community Healthcare of Texas are tax-deductible.
Ways to give include, but are not limited to:
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts – If you have a family member or friend whose life has been touched by Community Healthcare of Texas hospice and palliative care programs, we hope you’ll consider making a gift to us in honor or memory of that person. Providing a gift establishes a living tribute that allows you to honor a loved one while supporting our mission of providing compassionate care. When you make a gift in memory of or in honor of someone special, we will send a special embossed dove card notifying the person of your choice that you gave a memorial or honorarium gift.
- Planned Giving – Through planned giving, you have the ability to contribute stocks, bonds, or other assets through a provision in your will. When you remember Community Healthcare of Texas in your will, you will support our mission for generations to come. Click here to learn more about the different planned giving options available to you.
- Permanent Memorials – With a permanent memorial, you can create a lasting tribute to your loved one. Contact us to learn more about the following memorials available at our inpatient hospice houses:
- Brick memorial garden and tree of life with brass leaf at our Community Healthcare of Texas Hospice House in Burleson
- Glass plaque memorials at Community Healthcare of Texas Hospice House in Downtown Fort Worth
- Memorial Wall at Providence Hospice Place
- Employee Matching – Contact us to learn how we can partner with your employer to be included in their employee matching giving campaigns.
If you prefer to mail your donation, please make checks payable to Community Healthcare of Texas, and mail to:
Community Healthcare of Texas
6100 Western Place, Suite 105
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Or to donate by phone, please call (800) 226-0373, Mon – Fri 8 am – 5 pm.
To learn more about ways to give to Community Healthcare of Texas, contact us today.