Caring for a loved one with a life-limiting illness can be difficult on many levels, especially from physical and emotional perspectives. You are not alone. Community Hospice of Texas and Providence Hospice are here to help you, your loved one and your entire family. We are dedicated to meeting your needs and offering as much support as you want. Community Hospice of Texas and Providence Hospice can help you in a variety of ways.
Helping you care for your loved one at home
- Offer treatment and therapies for pain and symptom management
- Provide medical equipment and supplies to ensure comfort and safety
- Teach comfort care techniques
- Offer on-call nursing support 24 hours a day to answer questions and responds to emergencies
Providing support to help you care for your loved one
- Assist in communicating with the physician and other healthcare professionals to ensure your loved one’s wishes are fulfilled
- Coordinate care and social services to enable you to provide care at home
- Support to handle stress of the responsibilities of caregiver
- Provide volunteer visitors to stay with your loved one to give you time away
Offering spiritual support for you and your loved ones
- Pastoral counseling for spiritual counseling and anticipatory grief
- Contact clergy on your behalf
We make sure your needs are covered so you can care for your loved one in the comfort of home.